Rameshwaram is of severe mythological importance, it may be scenically well endowed, but its true character is revealed in its collection of Lord Rama temples, each backed with a story from the epic Ramayana. Madurai is Known as Athens of the East, Madurai is a place of great historical and cultural importance. Kodaikanala’s most popular attraction is Kodaikanal Lake,horse riding and cycling around the Te lake.
5 Nights South India Package1N Rameshwaram , 2N Madurai and 2N Kodaikanal
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Including tax, toll and parking charges
Daiwik Hotels Rameswaram (4 star)
NH- 49, Madurai Rameswaram Highway Near Rameswaram Bus stand, Rameshwaram
GRT Regency Madurai Hotel (4 star)
38 Madakulam Road, TPK Road, NH7, Palanganatham Signal Junction - 625003, Madurai
Sterling Valleyview Kodaikanal (4 star)
Post Box No:25, Pallangi Road, Attuvampatti – 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.