Dehradun was a part of the 'Kedar Khand', the region where Lord Shiva used to stay. It is also believed to be the same place where Lord Rama and his brother did their penance in order to kill the mighty Ravana. The city also marks the site where Guru Dronacharaya spent a year to fulfil his spiritual devotion. One of the oldest cities of India, Dehradun is today the capital of the state of Uttarakhand.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lemon Tree Hotel Dehradun
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- A/C Indigo Car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Dehradun Airport
Day 02 : Dehradun Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tapkeshwar Temple, The Tapkeshwar Temple in Dehradun is an ancient place of worship. The Tapkeshwar Temple is about 5.5 kilometers from the city center. The Tapkeshwar Temple ...
Tapovan,a sacred place, is located at a distance of about 5 km from the city of Dehradun. It is a scenic place on the banks of the sacred Ganges.This place is known for its ...
Day 03 : Departure
Lemon Tree Hotel Dehradun (4 star)
Pacific Mall, Jakhan, Rajpur Road - 248006, Dehradun
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.