Dehradun was a part of the 'Kedar Khand', the region where Lord Shiva used to stay. It is also believed to be the same place where Lord Rama and his brother did their penance in order to kill the mighty Ravana. The city also marks the site where Guru Dronacharaya spent a year to fulfil his spiritual devotion. One of the oldest cities of India, Dehradun is today the capital of the state of Uttarakhand.
50% Discount On The Room With Breakfast2N Dehradun
Last Booked 13 hours ago
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Pick up, drop & sightseeing as per itinerary on point to point basis.
- A/C Indigo Car
Lemon Tree Hotel Dehradun (4 star)
Pacific Mall, Jakhan, Rajpur Road - 248006, Dehradun
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.