Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon) combines pristine beaches, rich culture, ancient temples hidden in the jungle, tea plantations, rain forests, tremendous nature reserves and Biblical scenery. All these have always been an integral part of this magical island, that lies on the coast of South - Eastern India.
6 Days Sri Lanka Tour1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Bandarawela , 1N Colombo and 1N Negombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Earl's Regency Hotel
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Jetwing St. Andrew's
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle
- Services of an English Speaking Chauffeur guide
- Entrance fees not included for sightseeing
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Earl's Regency Hotel (5 star)
84 Tenna Kumbura, Kandy Central, Kandy
Jetwing St. Andrew's (4 star)
No. 10, St. Andrew’s Drive - 22200, Nuwara Eliya
Orient Hotel (3 star)
No -12, Dharmapala Mawatha, Bandarawela
OZO Colombo (4 star)
No. 36-38, Clifford Place, Colombo 4, Bambalapitiya - 00400, Colombo
Club Dolphin (4 star)
Kammala South, Waikkal - 11500, Negombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.