Punakha Dzongkhag has been inextricably linked with momentous occasions in Bhutanese history. It is the second oldest and second largest dzong in Bhutan and one of the most majestic structures in the country. Thimphu is the most modern city in Bhutan with an abundance of restaurants, internet cafes, nightclubs and shopping centers, however it still retains its’ cultural identity and values amidst the signs of modernization.
6 Nights / 7 Days Bhutan Standard Package2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All transfers in non A/c vehicle.
- All evenings complementary hot tea or coffee at the hotel.
- All internal permits and Internal taxes.
- 1 dinner complementary on the last night stay at the hotel in Paro.
Peaceful Resort (3 star)
Upper Motithang, Thimphu
Meri Puensum Resort (3 star)
Po no 135 Wolakha, Punakha
Hotel Sonam Trophel
Paro Tshongdue, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.