Kerala is well known for its Backwaters, Beaches, Wild life sanctuaries, Hill stations and Ayurvedic treatments. Kerala Beaches are spread along the 900 km Arabian Sea coastline and it become one of the main attraction in Kerala Tourism. Thus sightseeing in Kerala is very interesting.
6 Nights Kovalam Holiday Package2N Munnar , 1N Kumarakom and 3N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Tea Castle (3 star)
Chitrapuram PO, 685565, Munnar
Manor Backwater Resort (3 star)
Cheepungal, Kolidichira Road - 686563, Kumarakom
Pappukutty Beach Resort (3 star)
Hawa beach, Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.