The Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan lies along the lofty ridges of the eastern Himalayas, location of Bhutan bordering the Tibetan Autonomous region of China in the North and North-West and the Indian states of Sikkim in the West and South-West, Assam in the south, Arunachal Pradesh in the East and South-East and West Bengal in South and South-West.
6N / 7D Amazing Bhutan Deluxe Package1N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Pema Karpo
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Hotel Riverview (3 star)
P.O. Box no. 309 Dechen Lam, Thimphu
Hotel Pema Karpo
Bajo- wangdi, shangana feeder rood, Wangdü Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Mandala Resort (3 star)
Geptey, PO Box 1232 - 10021, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.