Home to exotic legends, ancient ruins, mysterious mountain caves, aborigine tribes, hidden treasures, tree houses, jungle trails and exotic wild life, Kerala’s Wayanad district is the perfect setting for a hundred great adventures. Basking in the idyllic setting of the serene Arabian Sea on the west and mesmeric peaks of the Wayanad hills on the east, Calicut has all the required ingredients to fascinate a tourist.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Neeleshwar Hermitage Resort
The Windflower Resorts & Spa, Vythiri
The Renaissance Kappad Beach Resort
- Airport transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itienrary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Mangalore And Drive To Nileshwaram
Day 2: Nileshwaram To Wayanad
Travel from Nileshwaram to Wayanad
Day 3: Wayanad Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Pookode is a natural fresh water lake nestling amid evergreen forests and mountain slopes at an altitude of 2100 meters above sea level and having an area of 13 acre and 40 ...
Kuruva Island is protected river delta, comprising a cluster of islands over the middle of Kabini River. This island is densely populated with rich flora & fauna. Dwelling ...
Day 4: Wayanad To Calicut
Things to see and do
Kappad, or Kappakadavu locally, is a famous beach near Kozhikode , India, where the Portuguese explorer Vasco Da Gama landed on May 20, 1498. His voyage established the sea ...
Located 5 km from Kozhikode on East Hill is the Pazhassiraja Museum which is a treasure trove of history, art & culture of an era gone by. The museum and the art gallery is ...
Travel from Wayanad to Kozhikode
Day 5: Departure
Neeleshwar Hermitage Resort (5 star)
District Kasargod, Near to Padankkad bridge, North Kerala, Nileshwaram
The Windflower Resorts & Spa, Vythiri (5 star)
Annapoorna Estate, Survey No. 40/ 2B,Resurvey No. 330/1, Achoornam Village, Vythiri Taluk - 673122, Wayanad
The Renaissance Kappad Beach Resort (3 star)
Chemancherry PO, Thoovappara Kappad -673 304, Kozhikode
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.