Kota Kinabalu , formerly known as Jesselton,is the capital of the state of Sabah, located in East Malaysia. Kota Kinabalu is often known as KK both in Malaysia and internationally. It is a major fishing destination and a popular gateway for travellers visiting Sabah and Borneo.Kinabalu Park is located about 90 kilometres from the city and there are many other tourist attractions in and around the city.
A Kota Kinabalu Retreat 2 Nights / 3 Days Package2N Kota Kinabalu
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kota Kinabalu - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
- 2 Nights stay in Super Standard (Twin)
Hotel Sixty3 (3 star)
63, Jalan Gaya, Pusat Bandar, 88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.