Chennai, the city situated at the Coromondal coast of Bay of Bengal is often recognized as the 'Detroit of India' and the 'Gateway of South'. The fourth largest and one of the prosperous cities of the country, Chennai is an attraction in itself. It is the capital of the state Tamil Nadu and fifth most populous city of India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Chennai - A/C Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
KTDC Rain Drops
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Transportation by A/C Indica /Indigo Cab
- State entry tax, Driver bata, Permit, toll and parking charges included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Chennai
Pickup from Chennai Airport/Railway station and drive to Mahabalipuram. At Mahabalipuram visit the Remains of Pallava Dynasty. After visit drive back to Chennai. Drop at Hotel for night halt
Day 2: Chennai Sightseeing
Dep 08.00 AM for Chennai local sightseeing covering Santhome Church, Guidy Snake Park, Egmore Govt Museum, Chariot in valluvar kottam , Marina Beach. After Visit drop at Chennai Railway station / Airport.
KTDC Rain Drops (3 star)
169/2, Greams Road, Egmore, Chennai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.