Wedged between the Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, the narrow strip of land known as Kerala is a destination of a lifetime. Kerala - a perfect destination for tourism, holidays, Honeymoon, art, culture, tradition, health care, yoga, ayurveda and meditation.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bell Mount Resorts
Dream Makers Houseboat
- All transfers and Sightseeing by A/c Car as per the itinerary
- Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala Dam etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional)
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Cochin Drive To Munnar
Day 02 : Munnar Day Tour
- Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing in Munnar which includes Eravikulam National park (Rajamalai), a top peak of
- Munnar where you may see Nilgiri Tahr (mountain goats), Tea Museum, Flower garden,Mattupetty Dam, Eco-Point, Kundala
- Dam etc. You can also enjoy boating in the Lake (optional).Overnight at Munnar.
Things to see and do
The tea museum focuses regarding factors like the evolution as well as growth of tea plantations in this region. The Tea Museum at Munnar is started by the Tata tea in the ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Alleppey Houseboat
- Mornings after breakfast drive to Alleppey, Water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers,
- canals and lakes ideal for boat cruise. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala Style Houseboat and Cruise through the
- backwaters is the fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. Overnight at Houseboat.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 04 : Departure
Bell Mount Resorts (3 star)
N.H. Road, Old Munnar, Idukki Dist - 685 612, Munnar
Dream Makers Houseboat
Near Finishing Point,Thattampally P.O Alappuzha Kerala, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.