Located in the Western Ghats in Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar has been attracting tourists in droves with its pristine natural beauty, salubrious climate and unspoiled charm. Munnar has an extensive stretch of tea and cardamom plantations. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice-scented plantations.
A Short Break To Munnar And Thekkady1N Munnar and 1N Thekkady
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thekkady||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Bella Vista Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram Post - 685 565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.