The Andaman Islands are located in the Bay of Bengal and form the western perimeter of the Andaman Sea. The islands are breathtakingly beautiful. Tropical rainforest abound in rare and endemic species of flora and fauna. these islands have been the home of six aboriginal tribes - The Great Andamanese, The Onge, The Jarawas, and The Sentinelese in the Andaman Island and The Shompen and the Nicobari tribes of the Nicobar Island.
A Short Trip In Andaman4N Port Blair
Last Booked 3 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Port Blair - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- AC Car for All Package for Sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees in Port Blair SS .
- Ferry Tickets for Limestone Cave Visit (Baratang ).
- Ferry Tickets for North Bay island
- Boat Tickets for Jolly Buoy Island
J.N Road, Goal Ghar, Junglighat - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.