Leh, the capital of Ladakh is situated towards the eastern parts of Jammu and Kashmir. It lies on the crossroads of the historic 'Silk Route' from Sinkiang to West Asia and to the plains of India.Leh-Ladakh is beautiful and mysterious. From soaring palaces on craggy peaks to beautiful monasteries with simple designs, this is truly a unique world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport transfers
- All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by 01 Non-A/C Vehicle (Scorpio /Toyota Qualis / Tavera /Tata Grande / Safari or similar vehicles)
- Inner Line permit for visiting restricted / protected areas, Ladakh Environment fees
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Leh
Day 02 : Leh Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Thiksey Monastery is the largest monastery in central Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated 18 km from Leh in the Indus valley.The Tibetan Buddhist monastery ...
Day 03 : Leh-khardungla -leh
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Departure From Leh
Hotel Yasmin (3 star)
Fort Road - 194101, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.