Kerala is increasingly become popular as the most beautiful tourists destination in India, visited by tourists from all the corner of the globe. In this heavenly state, tourists have lots of option to make their Kerala tour, truly a cherished event of lifetime. The temples of South India are known for their grandeur and their intrinsic artwork. Most Keralites are religious and for the Hindus a visit to a temple at least on certain occasions is a must.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Fragrant Nature Retreat & Resorts
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Kottayam
Things to see and do
Day 2: Kottayam To Kollam
Travel from Kottayam to Kollam
Day 3: Kollam To Trivandrum
Travel from Kollam to Trivandrum
Day 4: Departure
Indraprastam Hotel (4 star)
Sreenivasa Iyer Road, Thirunakkara North, Kottayam
Fragrant Nature Retreat & Resorts (4 star)
CP 11/709, Nedungolam P.O, Paravur, Kollam
Keys Hotel (4 star)
Opposite Fire Brigade, Housing 695001, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.