Kerala is increasingly become popular as the most beautiful tourists destination in India, visited by tourists from all the corner of the globe. In this heavenly state, tourists have lots of option to make their Kerala tour, truly a cherished event of lifetime. The temples of South India are known for their grandeur and their intrinsic artwork. Most Keralites are religious and for the Hindus a visit to a temple at least on certain occasions is a must.
A Spiritual Sojourn to Remember1N Kottayam , 1N Kollam and 1N Trivandrum
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Indraprastam Hotel (4 star)
Sreenivasa Iyer Road, Thirunakkara North, Kottayam
Fragrant Nature Retreat & Resorts (4 star)
CP 11/709, Nedungolam P.O, Paravur, Kollam
Keys Hotel (4 star)
Opposite Fire Brigade, Housing 695001, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.