Penang is a state in Malaysia and the name of its constituent island, located on the northwest coast of Peninsular Malaysia by the Strait of Malacca. Visited by Somerset Maugham, Rudyard Kipling, Noel Coward and Queen Elizabeth II among many others, Penang has always been a popular tourist destination, both domestically and internationally.Penang is known for its rich heritage, multicultural society and its vibrant culture, its hills, parks, and beaches, shopping, and good food.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Penang - A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfers Penang Airport / Ferry Terminal to beach / city hotel (SIC basis)
- Half day Round Island Tour @ 0900hrs (SIC basis)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Penang
Upon arrival, transfer to hotel and check in. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Penang on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Penang
Breakfast at the hotel . Morning proceed on Round Island tour of Penang . Discover the natural beauty of the island with interesting sights and information. A stop to learn about the traditional ART of fabric making by using wax and dyes. Then drive through the hills, where one will enjoy the lush greenery of tropical rain forest dotted with fruit orchards and spices. Stop at a street stall to be introduced the many varieties of fruits and spices produced from the local farmers, and also learn how natural Rubber tree is tap. Drive to the valley, where clusters of traditional Malay Village and paddy fields where one can feel the tranquility. Head to the centuries old temple and discover the pit viper snakes. A brief stop to sample the famous white coffee before back to hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Penang Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from room. Rest of the time is free at your own leisure until departure transfer to Airport.
Grand Deluxe Room
Bayview Hotel Georgetown Penang (4 star)
25-A Farquhar Street, Georgetown - 10200, Penang
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.