Kerala, also known as 'God's Own Country', is a living paradise on earth. It is one ideal place where any one can get the lushing green hills as well as backwaters. Munnar is situated near the Anamudi Peak, Munnar's sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs make it look like a painters canvas. Enjoy romantic rides on a houseboat and spend quality time in front of a fireplace in the misty hills of Kerala.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Nature Zone Resort
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Cochin Departure
Nature Zone Resort (3 star)
Pulippara, Pallivasal - 685 612, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.