Tirupati, an ancient city in Andhra Pradesh is famous for its temples, which are frequented by people from all parts of India. If you plan a pilgrimage, Tirupati could be a great destination. Its century old temples are famous among pilgrims. The Tirumala Hills in Tirupati are the second oldest rock mountains in the world.
A Trip to Tirupati2N Tirupati
Last Booked 17 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Tirupati - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Including of toll and parking charges
- Including government service taxes
Marasa Sarovar Premiere (5 star)
Upadhyaya Nagar, Karakambadi Road Next to Grandworld 517501, Tirupati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.