Its culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demographics, have made Kerala one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. National Geographic's Traveller magazine names Kerala as one of the "ten paradises of the world" and "50 must see destinations of a lifetime"
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Bamboo Lagoon Backwater Front Resort
- Full Day sightseeing in A/C vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin
Things to see and do
Cochin International Airport is an international airport situated in the city of Kochi, in the state of Kerala, India. Located at Nedumbassery, about 30 km northeast of Kochi...
Day 02 : Aleppey Sightseeing
Travel from Kochi to Alleppey
Day 03 : House Boat
Day 04 : Departure
Mermaid Hotel (3 star)
Mermaid Complex Kaniyampuzha Road, Vyttila, Ernakulam - 682019, Kochi
Bamboo Lagoon Backwater Front Resort (3 star)
Nehrutrophy ward, Punnamada - 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.