|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Abbott Mount Cottage
- Welcome on arrival
Abbott Mount was founded by and named after Mr. John Harold Abbott. An English businessman who wanted to start a hill station for the European community at the turn of the 20th century. Unlike many Indian hill stations Abbott Mount has changed little since its inception. There are only thirteen secluded cottages spread over this private hill. There is a picturesque church set amidst the forest and an old cricket pitch with an unsurpassed view of the mountains.
Facilities at hotel
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Pets Allowed
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.