|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee maker in the room
- Happy hour at the bar between 3 pm to 6 pm on a 1 + 1 offer
- Extra mattress if required at an additional charge of Rs.1500/- per night
- Extension on Pro-rata
- Scheduled Airport / Thivim railway station transfers by A/C Car/Coach
- Two children up to 12 years complimentary sharing parent’s room without extra mattress
- Free use of swimming pool
- Buffet / set menu meals in the coffee shop E.A.T.
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink on arrival
- 15% discount on Spa
- One half-day sightseeing
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Acacia is a luxury hotel located at north goa on the main candolim road and just 500 meters from the beach, featuring 54 rooms and suites plus other facilities for guests to enjoy including three restaurants, a lounge bar, sunken bar and a spa. With first of its kind retractable sliding roof in India, Acacia gives it guests to enjoy use to the swimming pool in all weather conditions. There is free access to high speed internet throughout our resort.
- 35 km from the airport
- 41 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Pets Allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Conference Facility
- Room Service
- Tennis Courts
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.