|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Supplement Cost: UAE Single Entry Visa charge at Rs.5,800/- per person & OK to Board message on Airline PNR (if applicable) at Rs.400/- per person.
- Burj Khalifa 124th floor visit entry ticket for normal hours with transfers on seat in coach basis
- All taxes are inclusive except Dubai Tourism Fee (to be paid at hotel - AED 10 for 3*, AED 15 for 4* & AED 20 for 5* hotels per room per night)
- Desert Safari with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Sand Ski, BBQ dinner and Belly dance on seat in coach basis
- Half day Dubai City tour on seat in coach basis
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on seat in coach basis
- Meet and Assist Service at Dubai International Airport
- Arrival and departure transfers between Dubai International Airport and hotel on seat in coach basis
Admiral Plaza Hotel is located in Dubai's Deira neighborhood, close to Rashed Stadium, Sahara Centre, and Al-Maktoum Stadium. Nearby points of interest also include Dubai Tennis Stadium.
Dining options at Admiral Plaza Hotel include 3 restaurants. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 3-star property has a business center and offers secretarial services, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Dubai property has 124 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, and exhibit space. The property has a roundtrip airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Business services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, laundry facilities, and currency exchange.
142 air-conditioned guestrooms at Admiral Plaza Hotel feature coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers and safes, guestrooms offer phones. Satellite television is provided. Also included are trouser presses and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.