Tourism in Dubai, part of the United Arab Emirates, is an important part of the Dubai government's strategy to maintain the flow of foreign cash into the emirate. Dubai's lure for tourists is based mainly on shopping, but also on its possession of other ancient and modern attractions. However, many tourists are unaware of the city's stringent Islamic laws. In 2011, 9 million tourists visited the city of Dubai.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transfers by Seat in coach basis
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Day 2: Dubai City Tour
Things to see and do
Palm Islands. The three largest artificial islands in the world are located just off the coast of Dubai; a major urban development to add a significant amount of upscale ...
An exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with a drop at shopping place / mall.
Dubai Museum is a must-see for anyone interested in the social history of the Emirate (and indeed the country). A visit starts at the al-Fahidi fort, which has a few examples ...
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world, ...
Day 3: Desert Safari
Things to see and do
Day 4: Departure From Dubai
Standard single room
Standard double room
York International (3 star)
101, Kalid Bin Al Waleed Rd, Emiratos Arabes, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.