Munnar - breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility and the idyllic tourist destination in God's own country. Munnar is the best known of Kerala's hill stations. You can see the scenic attractions of Munnar on your Kerala tours. Anamudi Peak is the highest peak in South India, which is one of the major tourist attractions in Munnar. It is the best place for trekking with a height of 2600 m. The view of the nature from this point is said to be everlasting.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The New Whispering Meadows
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers
- Parking and toll charges
- Service taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Proceed To Munnar
Things to see and do
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 2: Munnar City Tour
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 4: Munnar To Cochin Departure
The New Whispering Meadows (3 star)
2nd Mile Pallivasal, Kochi - Dhanushkodi Road - 685565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.