Paris is the capital and most populous city of France. Situated on the Seine River, in the north of the country, it is at the heart of the Île-de-France region, also known as the region parisienne. Within its administrative limits largely unchanged since 1860, the city of Paris has a population of 2,249,975 inhabitants, but its metropolitan area is one of the largest population centers in Europe, with 12,292,895 inhabitants at the January 2011 census.
Affordable Europe2N Paris , 1N Heidelberg , 2N Zurich , 1N Venice and 1N Rome
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paris - A/c coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Paris||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Heidelberg||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Entrance to Mount Titlis (No Ice flyer)
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower (02nd level) & cruise on River Seine
Ibis Zurich Messe-Airport
Heidi Abel-Weg 5, Zurich 8050, Zurich
B&B Hotel Padova
Via del Pescarotto 39, Venice
Ibis Roma Fiera (3 star)
Via Arturo Mercanti 63, Rome
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.