Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. Among its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic splendour of Paris to less obvious attractions such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Berne Opera
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof
NH Amsterdam Centre
Best Western Royal Centre
Central Park Hotel
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all Cities
- Train travel between Paris – Zurich – Amsterdam – Brussels
- Overnight Train – Zurich to Amsterdam (2 in a Berth Sleeper)
- Eurostar Train Travel between Brussels – London
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to hotel for check in by 14:00 hrs. Discover Paris at your leisure 2 Days Hop-on
- Hop-off Tour. Create your own itinerary as you see the most popular sights of Paris, keeping to your own personal
- timetable and not others. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on
- and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides
- fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year. Get a bird's eye view
- of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris'
- most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted
- with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main
- sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes with frequent
- daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and
- also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages.
- Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You
- can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top doubledecker
- bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes
- in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available onboard in French, English, Spanish, German, Italian,
- Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your ticket.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Paris To Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Take the departure transfer from Hotel to train station for your TGV train to Zurich (Standard Class
- Train Ticket Included). Arrive Zurich and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 14:00 hrs. Rest of the afternoon
- free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Paris to Zurich
Fly Paris CDG to Zurich
Fly Paris CDG to Basel, train
Day 4: Zurich – Mt Titlis – Lucerne – Zurich
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Mt Titlis and
- Lucerne (Seat in Coach Basis). An adventure excursion to the highest vantage point in Central Switzerland. A pleasant ride with
- our deluxe motor coach takes you to the mountain resort of Engelberg in Central Switzerland. Here you will board the
- aerial cable way for a 45 minute journey from the green valley bottom to the high alpine glacier region at 3020m/10000 ft
- which guarantees snow the whole year round. Enjoy a magnificent ride in the world's first ever revolving 'Rotair' gondola, which offers a 360° panoramic view into the Alps. During the 2 hours stay on the mountain visit the Ice Grotto,
- experience the new Ice Flyer. A chair lift ride over the glacier with fantastic views into crevasses and ice falls and enjoy a
- snow slide on the 'Fun lift' (These activities are included in our tour). After the descent to Engelberg we board our coach
- for a drive to Lucerne. Time at leisure approximately 1 hour for sightseeing and shopping before the coach takes you
- back to Zurich. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Zurich To Amsterdam
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to the starting point of this tour at Zurich Bus Station. Full Day Tour of Zurich and Rhine
- Falls (Seat In Coach Basis). Travel by air-conditioned coach to Northern Switzerland to see the beautiful Rhine Falls - Europe's
- largest waterfall. Capture stunning photographs of the cascading water and natural beauty of the area, The tour
- concludes at Zurich Sihlquai where you will have approximately 30 minutes to spend at your leisure before your join the
- next tour Zurich West including the Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet tour. See the fun side of Zurich on this unique tour to
- Zurich West and the Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet. Delve into the district’s rich history, and learn about its transformation
- from industrial district to epicenter of cool and quirky culture! See the Prime Tower (Switzerland's tallest building), before
- shopping for indulgent Swiss chocolates at the world-famous Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet shop. Lindt has been
- producing some of Switzerland’s finest chocolates for over 260 years. You will have time to spend at your leisure here, so
- take your time to browse the array of chocolates at the outlet shop. After satisfying your shopping fix, you will travel back
- to Zurich Sihlquai Bus Terminal, where your tour concludes.Make your own way back to your hote. In the evening
- departure transfer to Zurich Train Station to connect to your overnight train to Amsterdam (2nd Class Train Ticket
- included with 2 berth Sleepers).
Travel from Zurich to Amsterdam
Fly from Zurich
Train to Basel, fly
Train Swiss Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS)
Day 6: Amsterdam
- Breakfast on your own. Arrive in the morning at Amsterdam Central Station and you will be met and transferred to your
- hotel. Leave your baggage at reception (Check in Hotel is 14:00 hrs) and you are free to explore Amsterdam today with
- your Hop On Hop Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free canal cruise
- with the Blue Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises and a free coffee at the Diamond Museum. Marvel at the
- original works of famous Dutch artists in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the
- Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including
- the Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the
- Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and the
- Madame Tussauds Tour starts from Central Station every 30mins. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60 minutes
- or stop at any stops and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24 hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: Amsterdam To Brussels
- Breakfast at Hotel. Prepare for your departure transfer to the Amsterdam Train Station to connect to Brussels
- (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Meet and transfer to your Hotel. Check into Hotel by 14:00 hrs. Later make your
- own way to the starting point of the tour. Discover all the things to do in Brussels from the top deck of an open top bus on
- your Brussels Hop On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You
- can travel to points of interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the
- European Parliament, Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the
- Atomium. The City abounds in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance, to modern times. Make your own way
- back to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Amsterdam to Brussels
Train via Antwerpen Centraal
Line 300 bus
Day 8: Brussels To London
- Breakfast at Hotel. Discover all the things to do in Brussels from the top deck of an open top bus on your Brussels Hop
- On Hop Off Tour. This tour has 13 Hop on Hop off stops conveniently located around the City. You can travel to points of
- interest and the City's attractions at your leisure. Brussels is home to the European Union with the European Parliament,
- Manneken Pis, Cinquantenaire Arch, Art Nouveau and Victor Horta, the Grand-Place and the Atomium. The City abounds
- in architectural monuments, from the Renaissance to modern times. Make your own way back to your Hotel and at
- around 2pm you will be transferred to Brussels Train Station to connect to your Eurostar train to London (Standard
- Class Train Ticket Included). Meet upon arrival and transfer to your and check in. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Brussels to London
Fly Brussels to London Heathrow
Fly Brussels to London Gatwick, train
Train to Rotterdam, fly to London City
Bus Megabus UK
Day 9: London
- Breakfast at Hotel. The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24 hours Ticket - See top London
- attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes
- and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the
- family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben,
- Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher, and then ride around London aboard your spacious
- open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow
- or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting
- entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: London
- Breakfast at Hotel. Day free at leisure for shopping or optional sightseeing. The most popular destinations for shopping in
- London are Westfield Shopping Centre (Europe's largest Shopping Centre), Bicester Village Retail Park or Oxford Street.
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 11: Departure
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
Best Western Hotel Zurcherhof (3 star)
Zähringerstrasse 21, Zurich
NH Amsterdam Centre (4 star)
Stadhouderskade 7, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam
Best Western Royal Centre (4 star)
Rue Royale 160, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
Central Park Hotel (3 star)
49/67 Queensborough Terrace, London W2 3SY, United Kingdom, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.