The historical city of Agra has everything to be proud of. Housing one of the wonder of the world, Taj Mahal, the city boasts of multitudinous monumental mammoths. Travelling to the city allows one to go back and live the erstwhile days of the Mughals. This is one of the most historical cities that still resonate of the bygone years that were filled with sumptuousness and grandeur.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Maniram Palace
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up and drop from Delhi airport or railway station
- All applicable taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Agra
Day 2: Agra Sightseeing
Things to see and do
It is also known as " Badgir ", which means wind catcher tower. Panch Mahal stands close to the Zenana quarters or Harem and that supports the fact that it acted as a ...
Agra Fort built in red sand stone, it is the one of the famous sights of Agra other than Taj Mahal. The semi circular fort was started by Akbhar in 1565, and completed in ...
Day 3: Departure To Airport
Hotel Maniram Palace (3 star)
1,Bansal Nagar Near Pizza Hut Fatehabad Road, Agra, India, Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.