Since ancient times, Aurangabad has been of great importance due to its location on the famous "Silk Route" that traversed across Asia to Europe. Textiles and beads were exported to the markets of Greece, Rome and Egypt, along with Buddhist teachings and Indian art forms. Aurangabad's strategic position in the Deccan and topography so impressed Moghul Emperor Tughlaq that he moved his capital down from Delhi, renaming it Daulatabad,
Ajanta Ellora Caves Package - Aurangabad / Maharashtra1N Aurangabad
Last Booked 13 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Aurangabad - AC Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad (4 star)
R 7/2, Chikalthana, Airport Road - 431210, Aurangabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.