South west of Jaipur, Ajmer is an oasis wrapped in the green hills. Today, Ajmer is a popular pilgrimage centre for the Hindus as well as Muslims. Especially famous is the Dargah Sharif-tomb of the Sufi saint Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti, which is equally revered by the Hindus and Muslims. Pushkar is a holy town in the state of Rajasthan famous for the Pushkar lake, various ghats and temples spread all around the lake.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Pick up and drop from Ajmer
- All applicable taxes included
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Ajmer
Things to see and do
One of the most important muslim sites in India, it houses the tomb of the grat sufi saint Hazrat Mu'in ud-Din Chisti (c.1138-1236), also known as "Gharib navaz" (Protector of...
A mighty fort and palace founded by Prithviraj Chauhan, the last Hindu King of India.The place is so beautiful that you would like to visit it again & again. Specially the ...
Day 2: Pushkar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Pushkar Lake or Pushkar Sarovar (Sanskrit: पुष्कर-सरोवर) is located in the town of Pushkar in Ajmer district of the Rajasthan state of western India. Pushkar Lake is a sacred ...
Brahma Temple is a Hindu temple situated at Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan , close to the sacred Pushkar Lake to which its legend has an indelible link. ...
Day 3: Departure From Ajmer
Deluxe AC Room
Super deluxe a/c
Standard air cooled
Ambassador Hotel (3 star)
Lohagal Road, Nagina Bagh, Ashok Marg, Ajmer, Rajasthan,305001, Ajmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.