Fixed Departure dates 20th May, 27th May, 3rd June & 10th June Leh the erstwhile capital of the kingdom of Ladakh is now a dream destination of many and the Mecca of adventure enthusiasts! Leh, one of the coldest deserts in the world is located at a distance of 434 Kms from Srinagar and 474 Kms from Manali (Himachal Pradesh). At the time of reorganization of districts in 1979 Ladakh was divided into Leh and Kargil and now Leh district is synonymous with Ladakh and vice-versa!
All Women Tour Package( Ex Delhi fixed Departure)4N Leh , 1N Sham Valley , 1N Nubra Valley and 1N Pangong
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Sham Valley||1 night(s)||
|Nubra Valley||1 night(s)||
Hotel Glacier View (3 star)
Near Circuit House, Kirzoo - 194101, Leh
Ule Ethnic Resort
P.O Box no. 168 - 194101, Sham Valley
Valley Flower Luxury Camp
Sumoor - 194104, Nubra Valley
Pangong Retreat Camp
Maan Village, Pangong, Ladakh, Pangong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.