Alleppey is one of the most important tourist centers in the state, with a large network of inland canals earning it the sobriquet "Venice of the East". These large network of canals provide Alleppey its lifeline. It is the ideal headquarters for backwater tourism.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- AC Indica will be provided for transfers
- All Applicable Taxes
- Sightseeing as per itineray
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Alleppey
Day 2: Alleppey Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Mullakkal Devi Temple in the centre of the town, is linked to the legends of the goddess who is believed to have appeared at the site many times to care for a jasmine ...
The idol at Ambalapuzha is likened to Parthasarthi with a whip in the right hand and a Shankhu in the left. This temple is directly associated to the Guruvayoor Sree ...
Karumadikuttan is one of the ancient Buddhist images in Kerala and is located at Alappuzha. This statue is believed to be of Lord Gautham Budhha in a sitting position. This ...
Chakkulathukavu Sree Bhagavathy temple, dedicated to Mother Godess, is situated on the border of Pathanamthitta and Alappuzha districts at Neerettupuram. The temple, which ...
Situated near Harippad, this is a serpent shrine under the patronage of a brahmin family, headed by a priestess. The ancient shrine is an internationally renowned pilgrim ...
Day 3: Departure
Semi Deluxe Room
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.