Embark on a spiritual Journey as we take you on a tour to the beautiful valley of Kashmir. Enjoy a visit to the beautiful gardens and temples in Srinagar and travel by helicopter for the Amarnath Yatra . After a spiritual experience head back to Srinagar and enjoy exploring this beautiful valley.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Centre Point
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Return Airport transfers.
- Confirmed Chopper Tickets for Yatries.
- Individual Transportation for the Whole Trip.
- All Taxes Included.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Srinagar
Things to see and do
Mughal Gardens is one of the splendid places in this city. Moving around in the garden, you will experience the magic of the Mughal style of architecture & design which is ...
Nishat Garden is a terraced Mughal garden built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, close to Srinagar in the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is the second largest ...
Shalimar Bagh is a Mughal garden linked through a channel to the northeast of Dal Lake , on its right bank located near Srinagar city in the Jammu and Kashmir . Its ...
Day 2: Yatra By Helicopter And Back To Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar And Back Home
Standard Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double Bed
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Bishamber Nagar, Khayam Dal Gate, 190001, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.