Floating in splendid isolation, east of the Indian mainland is the archipelago of the 572 emerald islands, isles and rocks known as Andaman & Nicobar islands. This union territory stretches over a length of more than 700 kms from north to south with 36 inhibited islands. These undulating islands are covered with dense forests and endless varieties of exotic flora and fauna. The topography of the islands is hilly and abounds in evergreen forests.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Port Blair - AC Vehicle at Port Blair and NAC Vehicle at Havelock and not at disposal
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport Transfers
- Portblair Sightseeing
- Day excursion to Havelock
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable
- Ferry charges (Havelock Up & Down) by a Japenese Ferry (Not govt. Ferry))
- Include Taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Port
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2: Havelock Day Excursion
The most awaited full-day trip to Havelock Island which offers beautiful sandy beaches and lush green forest. View Radha Nagar Beach (Beach No.7), Asia’s 7th most beautiful sea beach. In the evening return back from Havelock
Day 3: Portblair
Proceed for the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts’, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands. Evening is free for Shopping.
Day 4: Departure
Departure from Port Blair
Hotel Haywizz (3 star)
MG Road, DAG Colony - 744101, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.