Shanghai, Hu for short is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, cultural, science and technology center in East China. Also it is a popular destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country.
Amazing Beijing And Shanghai Tour Package2N Beijing and 2N Shanghai
Last Booked 18 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (First gate entrance fee)
- English speaking local guide
- All private transfers with A/C Vehicle
Holiday Inn Beijing Chang An West (4 star)
No. 66, Yong Ding Road, Hai Dian, 100039 Beijing, China, Beijing
Ramada Shanghai Wujiaochang Hotel (4 star)
No. 1888, Huangxing Road,Yangpu District, Shanghai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.