Bhutan means " Land Of The Thunder Dragon " because of the violent storms that descend from the Himalayas. Bhutan is bordered on the North and Northwest by China and to the East, South and Southwest by India. The capital of Bhutan is Thimpu which is also the largest city of the country.
Amazing Bhutan2N Phuntsholing , 2N Thimphu , 2N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up from Phuntsholing by Non ac Hyundai Tucson / Santa Fe SUV
- Sightseeing tour by Non ac Hyundai Tucson / Santa Fe SUV
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.