Bhutan or as it is called the Kindom of Bhutan is a small landlocked state located in the eastern Himalayas. Many people refer to Bhutan as the 'Last Shangri-La on Earth'. Bhutan shares its borders with the Republic of India to the South, East and West of the country and its borders to the north with the People's Republic of China. Bhutan has a population of about 690,000 people and the capital city of Bhutan is Thimpu.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Pajero Sports or Similar SUV
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 02 Days sightseeing
- English speaking Experienced Guide. Male or Female
- Monuments Fees
- Road permit, and all toll taxes
Peaceful Resort (3 star)
Upper Motithang, Thimphu
Bhutan Metta Resort & Spa
Langong, Shomu, Paro, Kingdom of Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.