Tourism in Bhutan began in 1974, when the Government of Bhutan, in an effort to raise revenue and to promote the country's unique culture and traditions to the outside world, opened its isolated country to foreigners.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thimphu||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
- Non-Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All applicable taxes
- All internal permits, internal taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Phuentsholing
Day 2: Phuentsholing To Thimpu
Travel from Phuntsholing to Thimphu
Day 3: Thimpu Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Coronation Park. Located on the banks of the river (near the city stadium), this 5.6 acres of parkland offer a pleasant and relaxing environment to stroll or to sit and watch ...
Clock Tower Square has a tower with four clock faces located in Thimphu , capital of Bhutan . It is a famously known landmark in Thimphu. There are many shops, hotels and ...
The National Library, Pedzoe Lam. Tel:+975 2 322-885 - houses a rare collection of Buddhist texts on the second floor, and there is a small selection of English books on ...
Day 4: Thimpu To Punakha
Travel from Thimphu to Punakha
Day 5: Punakha Sightseeing
Day 6: Punakha To Paro
Travel from Punakha to Paro
Day 7: Paro Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Rinpung Dzong is a large Drukpa Kagyu Buddhist monastery and fortress in Paro District in Bhutan. It houses the district Monastic Body and government administrative offices of...
National Museum of Bhutan is a cultural museum in the town of Paro in western Bhutan. Established in 1968, in the renovated ancient Ta-dzong building, above Rinpung Dzong ...
Drukgyal Dzong was a fortress and Buddhist monastery, now in ruins, located in the upper part of the Paro District, Bhutan. The dzong was probably built by Tenzin Drukdra in ...
Day 8: Departure From Paro
City Center, Tharpai Lam, Phuentsholing, Phuntsholing
Punakha, Bhutan, Punakha
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.