Darjeeling conjures visions of snow peaks, serenity of vibrant green hills steeped in splendor, a land of breathtaking beauty crowned by the majestic Himalayas. Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. This heavenly retreat is bathed in hues of every shade.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport Transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- All transfers & sightseeings on private basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Darjeeling
- Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / BagdograAirport, transfer to Darjeeling (6,710
- ft.), situated in West Bengal. Check-in to hotel & rest of the day is free at leisure. Spend
- overnight at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 2: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
- Witness the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest
- peak at around 4 a.m) at Tiger Hill in early morning (subject to weather condition); thrill
- yourself by visiting World famous Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop on your way back.
- After a sumptuous breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
- (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea
- Garden (outer view) , Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda. In evening explore the Mall on your
- own & shop around. Spend overnight at hotel in Darjeeling.
Things to see and do
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
The Batasia loop situated almost 5 km away from the town is a gigantic railway loop where the Toy Train makes a 360 Degree turn. It was basically built to make it possible for...
The HMI is one of the oldest mountaineering institutes of the country and has played a pivotal role in training mountaineers across the country. The institute is situated on ...
Day 3: Mirik Excursion
- After you are done with your breakfast , start for a full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake
- (4,900 ft.) via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border
- to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom
- plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In the
- evening return to your hotel in Darjeeling. Spend overnight at hotel in Darjeeling
Things to see and do
This 1854 tea estate below Hill Cart Rd is worth visiting, especially when the plucking and processing are in progress (March to November). An employee will guide you through ...
Day 4: Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri Station / Bagdogra Airport
- After your breakfast check out from hotel and take the departure transfer to New Jalpaiguri
- Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey. We wish you a Happy Journey.
Attic Premium Room
Viceroy Hotel (4 star)
17, Gandhi Road, Near Clock Towers, The Mall - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.