Snow capped mountains, sprawling tea gardens and sparkling lakes; Sikkim is one place that offers a soothing retreat. Home to the world heritage Toy Train, the zoological parks, Japanese Temple and Tenzing Rock, Darjeeling is one of the most beautiful towns to visit with Darjeeling Holidays. Make your holidays more interesting with a visit to Mirik, famous for its lovely lakes and green hills.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis not on disposal
- oOther all package by non Ac Sumo (4–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 3 pax) Maximum.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal (point to point basis).
- All hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 : New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb Airport - Gangtok
Day 2: Gangtok
Things to see and do
Tashi view point is one of major tourist attraction in Gangtok and is known for the views. Tashi View Point constructed by the King of Sikkim, Tashi Namgyal, is located at a ...
Ganesh Tok, a small temple, is located at a distance of 7 kilometre from Gangtok. Situated next to the television tower on the small hill nestled on Gangtok-Nathula road, the ...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 3 : Gangtok
Things to see and do
The Tsomgo lake in Sikkim is a holy lake worshipped by the Sikkimese. Tsomgo (Changu) lake, which is hardly 20 km away from the famous Nathula Pass and about 400 km from Lhasa...
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 4 : Gangtok - New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb Airport
Hotel Rendezvous (3 star)
31A National Highway, Near Telephone Exchange -737101, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.