Darjeeling sprawls over a west-facing slope in a confusing web of interconnecting roads and steep flights of steps. Spread in ribbons over a steep mountain ridge, surrounded by emerald-green tea plantations and with a backdrop of jagged white Himalayan peaks floating over distant clouds, the archetypal hill station of Darjeeling is rightly West Bengal’s premier attraction.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Cedar Inn Hotel
Hotel Anand Portico
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport And Transfers To Darjeeling
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Tiger Hill is famous for its panoramic view of Mount Everest and Mt. Kangchenjunga together.The first rays of the sun shoot ahead and shed light on the twin peaks of ...
Mt. Kanchendzonga is the third highest mountain in the world. It rises with an elevation of 8,586 m (28,169 ft) in a section of the Himalayas called Kangchenjunga Himal that ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park is a 67.56-acre zoo in the town of Darjeeling in the Indian state of West Bengal. The zoo was opened in 1958, and an average elevation ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Day 3: Kalimpong Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Dello, also known as Deolo or Deolo Hill, is a small and peaceful Himalayan hamlet in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal. At a height of 1914m and only 6km away from ...
Mangal Dham, a temple located in the beautiful town of Kalimpong, was built in 1993. The temple was constructed by Shri Krishna Pranami, a Hindu sect and in the memory of late...
Durpin Dara is one of the two hills (dara in local language)(the other being Deolo Hill) connected by a ridge on which the town of Kalimpong stands. The hill commands a ...
Travel from Darjeeling to Kalimpong
Day 4: Departure To Airport
Cedar Inn Hotel (4 star)
Jalapahar Road, Below St. Paul's School - 734101, Darjeeling
Hotel Anand Portico (3 star)
Atisha Road, 8.5 Mile, 8.5 Milestone, Kalimpong
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.