Bodh Gaya is a religious site and place of pilgrimage associated with the Mahabodhi Temple Complex in Gaya district in the Indian state of Bihar. It is famous as it is the place where Gautama Buddha is said to have obtained Enlightenment.
Amazing History Tour2N Bodhgaya , 1N Rajgir and 1N Vaishali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC taxis of the kind Indica / Indigo / Tata Sumo / Similar taxi
- The taxis would cover the area as per the defined itinerary. The vehicle will not be at disposal for anything else
The Royal Residency (4 star)
Domuhan Road, Bodhgaya, Bihar, Bodhgaya, Bihar 824231, Bodhgaya
Indo Hokke Hotel (3 star)
Near Viraytan, Rajgir. Dist. Nalanda, Rajgir
The Vaishali Residency (4 star)
Stupa Road, Vaishali 844128, India, Vaishali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.