Kerala is a destination which every nature loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters, the houseboat, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and many structural marvels created by man. With an equable climate Kerala offers you a unique experience.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel The Dunes
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the Itinereary
- Transportation Cost as per the Itinerary inclusive of Driver Batta, Night Halt, Parking and Toll
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Sightseeing
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 6: Kumarakom To Cochin Departure
Hotel The Dunes (4 star)
Dwaraswamy Iyer Road, off M G Road - 682535, Kochi
Silver Tips (4 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, Munnar, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Holiday Vista (4 star)
KK Road, Kumily, Idukki - 685509, Thekkady
Lakesong Resort (4 star)
Ammankari Road - 686563, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.