Kruger National Park is the largest and best known reserve in South Africa, an absolutely enormous tract of land which runs for 350km along the borders of Mozambique and Zimbabwe. It is a fabulous wilderness, but it can also be a very busy place, with over a million visitors each year, most of whom are exposed to a very poor quality safari experience of self-drive sedan vehicles driving sealed main roads between enormous institutional rest camps.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Krugersdorp - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kruger National Park||2 night(s)||
Kapama River Lodge
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Kruger National Park
Upon your arrival at O. R. Tambo International Airport you will be meet by an English speaking Akquasun representative. Flight cost not included in rate. Make your way to domestic departures for your flight to Hoedspruit airport. Flight cost not included in the rate. Arrive in Kruger and depart on a private road transfer to Kapama River lodge Arrive at the lodge and check in. Lunch will be served at the lodge depart on your evening game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for dinner. Dinner will be served at the lodge and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: In Kruger National Park
Depart for morning Game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for breakfast. Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Morning free at leisure. Lunch will be served at the lodge. Depart for evening game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the lodge and fresher up for dinner. Dinner will be served at the lodge.
Day 3: Departure
Depart an morning game drive in an open 4x4 game vehicle. Return to the Lodge and fresher up for breakfast. Breakfast will be served at the lodge. Depart on a private transfer to Hoedspruit airport for your flight back home.
Kapama River Lodge (5 star)
Kapama Private Game Reserve, R40, 1380, South Africa, Kruger National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.