Kruger National Park is the largest and best known reserve in South Africa, an absolutely enormous tract of land which runs for 350km along the borders of Mozambique and Zimbabwe. It is a fabulous wilderness, but it can also be a very busy place, with over a million visitors each year, most of whom are exposed to a very poor quality safari experience of self-drive sedan vehicles driving sealed main roads between enormous institutional rest camps.
Amazing Kruger National Park2N Kruger National Park
Car DetailsRoad transport from Krugersdorp - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kruger National Park||2 night(s)||
Kapama River Lodge
Kapama River Lodge (5 star)
Kapama Private Game Reserve, R40, 1380, South Africa, Kruger National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.