Shimla is bounded by Mandi and Kullu in the north, Kinnaur in the east and Solan and Sirmaur to the south. Shimla is well known as a hub for India's tourism sector as it is among the top 10 preferred entrepreneurial locations in India. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India and after independence, it became the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Name of Shimla has been derived from the goddess Shyamala Devi, an incarnation of the Hindu Goddess Kali.
Amazing Shimla And Manali Package2N Shimla and 2N Manali
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick up and drop at Chandigarh Airport
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Hotel Alpine Heritage Residency (3 star)
Talland Road, Shimla Bypass, Milsington Estate, Chotta Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001, Shimla
Naggar Highway, Prini Shuru, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.