Shimla's salubrious climate, easy accessibility and numerous attractions have made it one of the most popular hill stations in northern India. A beautiful valley between Manali and Kothi which offers views of the glaciers and snow covered mountain peaks. The plateau is frequently used for holding camps by the trekking parties. Chandigarh is famous for the modern architectures and the exotic landscape, rather than the ancient historical monuments.
Amazing Shimla Manali And Chandigarh Tour Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by Ac Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Angel's Inn (3 star)
Naggar Road, New Manali Manali, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India 175131, Manali
Silky Resort (3 star)
Kalka-Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.