Coorg is one of India’s famous travel destination and has been called the Scotland of India by British and also called as the Kashmir of South India. Coorg has become a latest tourist hot spot and people from all over the world visit Coorg. Coorg’s natural beauty, the people, the culture and the food is the major attraction which draws people towards Coorg from all over the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ambatty Greens Resort
- Exclusive AC Indica or similar vehicle for transfers by point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangalore And Drive To Coorg
Day 2: Coorg Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Coorg
Ambatty Greens Resort (4 star)
Bitangalla, Coorg Golf Links Virajpet,, Coorg
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.