Kathmandu is the capital and largest urban agglomerate of Nepal. Kathmandu is now a hub for independent travellers as well as a growing vacation spot. Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples.
Ancient Kathmandu Package2N Kathmandu and 1N Pokhara
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- International airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.