The sea with white beaches, coastline palm trees swaying to the rhythm of the enchanting sea, the colorful coral life, the adventurous water sport activities, breath taking scuba diving & snorkeling, the beautiful & rustic islands, and a lot more exciting historic sites, museums , rubber plantation island tour is what one is offered here……
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||2 night(s)||
TSG Emerald View
Holiday Inn Beach Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair -
- Arrival by flight and proceed to Hotel. Relax and rest at the hotel and after lunch visit Ross Island* which is about 2 km east of Port Blair and can be reached by a short boat ride from Port Blair (Ferry leaves at 1400 hrs and returns at 1600 hrs). The island is controlled by the Indian navy, which requires every visitor to sign in on entering. On the return spend some time at Water Sports Complex for some water activities like Jet Ski etc. at extra cost. In the evening (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- * NOTE: Ross Island is only possible if you have booked a flight that lands by 1200 hrs or earlier.
Day 2: Port Blair To Havelock
- Morning departure (0600 hrs) by Government ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening proceed to Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine . A non A/c Car or Jeep will be provided for pickup and drop, time spent 2-3 hours. Return back to the hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly inform hotel to provide packaged breakfast as the same is not included at Havelock).
- Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Havelock
- Pick up by car at 0800 hrs to connect the boat at 0830 hrs to Elephant Beach. Embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip, just 25 min by Boat . This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginners. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
- Overnight at Hotel.
- Note: Package includes snorkelling equipment and car pick up and drop. The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility. Please note that in case you are delayed for Elephant Beach , no Refund will be offered if the boat has left.
Travel from Port Blair to Havelock-Island
Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island
Day 4: Havelock To Port Blair
- Morning at leisure. Checkout from hotel in Havelock and after lunch proceed to visit Kalapathar beach, a scenic beach involving a wonderful ride by the coast, spend an hour and then return from Havelock Island in the evening by Govt ferry and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. Evening at Leisure.
- Note: All hotels in Havelock have an early morning checkout time and late checkout is provided at the discretion of the hotel management. Request you to kindly carry the luggage and proceed to Kalapathar Beach.
Day 5: Depart From Port Blair
TSG Emerald View (3 star)
25,Maulana Azad Road,Phoenix Bay, M A Road, DAG Colony - 744102, Port Blair
Holiday Inn Beach Resort (3 star)
No-5 Govind Nagar Beach - 744211, Havelock-Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.