Port Blair is an upcoming city no different from any other smaller Indian city, although the seaside has been tarted up a bit. Aside from Cellular Jail, there are quite few places which include Ross Island, Barren Island (known for the only active volcano) and few others known for its historical importance. A week's trip will cover the must see places at the island's.
Andaman 4 Nights Family Package4N Port Blair
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||4 night(s)||
Hotel NK International
- Airport Pickup and drop
- Welcome drink on arrival in Deluxe and Luxury Package (Non-alcoholic)
- All sightseeing by chauffer driven in an exclusive vehicle
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges and Forest Area Permit Charges.
- Complimentary tour to Marina Park and Water Sports Complex
- All taxes inclusive
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel NK International (3 star)
Sea Shore Road, Anarkali, Phoenix Bay, Near Aberdeen Bazaar - 744102, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.