Port Blair is the capital of the Union Territory of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and also the main entrance point to the group of islands. The city is named after the Lieutenant Archibald Blair who established a colony here in the year 1789.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||3 night(s)||
Hotel Silver Spring
- A/c Car in port blair
- Non A/c Car in havelock island
- Havelock ferry tickets
- All entry tickets
- Forest permit
- All Taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Port Blair
Things to see and do
The prison was known to house many notable Indian activists during the struggle for India's independence. The Cellular Jail is one of the murkiest chapters in the history of ...
Day 02 : Port Blair - Havelock Island - Port Blair
Day 03 : Port Blair - Ross Island - Port Blair City Tour
Things to see and do
Fisheries Museum, It is surrounded by Marina Park, Andaman Water Sports Complex, and Children's Traffic Park, within 1.5 kms from Port Blair Bus Terminus. It exhibits species ...
Naval Marine Museum, If you are in Port Blair, a visit to "Samudrika", the Naval Marine Museum is absolutely essential and strongly recommended. This museum is a store-house ...
Andaman and Nicobar Islands Anthropological Museum, which is located at the Phoenix Bay, displays facts about the local tribes of the region. The museum was established in the...
Day 04 : Depart From Andaman Islands
Hotel Silver Spring (3 star)
M.G. Road, Junglighat, (Andaman Trunk Road), DAG Colony, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.