Kerala is one of the most beautiful states of the country and incorporates glorious natural beauty. Kerala is the land of romantic beaches, backwaters, houseboat journeys, dense green forests, tea gardens hill stations and various other attractions. Picturesque natural beauty of this state attracts the people from all around the world. Kerala is the best place in the country to enjoy the backwaters and houseboat journeys.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers with English speaking Chauffeur
- Welcome on arrival
- All hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Drive To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Nilgiri Tahr , Nilgiritragus hylocrius , known locally as the Nilgiri Ibex or simply Ibex , is an ungulate that is endemic to the Nilgiri Hills and the southern ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Kumarakom
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Kumarakom
Day 4: Cochin Departure
Anachal Road Chithirapuram - 685565, Munnar
Chaithanya House Boat Service Kumarakom, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.